UPDATES: We recognize the uncertainty surrounding the Coronavirus (COVID-19) has been difficult and disruptive. We want to share with you a few steps we are taking to not only keep our employees and you safe, but also a few ideas to make social distancing a little less isolating.
- We have shut down the restaurant and will be offering to go off our
menu until further notice.
- We are changing our hours to 11 am - 4 pm effective tomorrow Friday, March 20th
- We will allow 10 people in the store at a time.
- We have many non-perishable grocery gourmet food items for sale
(still not toilet paper though)
- We will take phone orders and offer curbside service starting
tomorrow Friday, March 20th during business hours
**and promise more ideas that will encourage you to get outdoors as
well as some virtual activities to come soon.
-We are donating 10% to FeedingTexas.org for any Care Package Purchase.