TOURS OPEN STARTING MAY 8TH.
We are slowly opening back up to the public. Tours are now available for booking with a limited capacity of 10 people per tour. Tour guests will be required to wear a mask & follow 6' distancing guidelines. We will provide hand sanitizer before entry into our Mill area.
PUBLIC TOUR INFORMATION & PRICING
The Texas olive oil orchard tour finishes up in our tasting room where you can sample all of our olive oils and balsamic, as well as, browse our gift shop or dine in our bistro. Our guests love to walk through the olive trees and enjoy the peace and tranquility of the Hill Country.
- Cost: $8 per person
- Length: 60 - 90 minute guided tour of our orchard & mill
- Times: FRIDAY & SATURDAY 11:00am, 12:30pm & 2:00pm
- Walk-ins are welcome but not guaranteed. Purchase online to guarantee your spot.
- Tours will continue to operate, rain or shine.
- The tour is limited to 25 people and tickets are first come first serve.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Arrive at the designated meeting area with purchased ticket before the tour start.
- Late attendees will have to wait until the next scheduled tour.
- Wear shoes that you don't mind getting dirty.
- We will take a brief walk into the orchard.
- In bad weather conditions the entire tour will be held inside.
If button is not working please click here.
Private tours & events can be scheduled during the week as our schedule allows. To inquire please submit your event request in the form below.
For any other questions or concerns you are welcome to contact us at 512-607-6512 or email email@example.com. Please note that it can take 24 - 48 hours to return phone calls and emails during high volume business days.
PLAN YOUR VISIT
There are a multitude of things to do near us. If you would like to find some recommended spots, please click here.
We are about 1:30 from downtown San Antonio, Texas
We are about 40 minutes from downtown Austin, Texas
We are about 20 minutes from Bella Vista Ranch in Wimberley, Texas