- 2 ea large chicken breasts, butterflied in half
- ½ c grated parmesan cheese
- 3 ea garlic cloves, grated
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- ¼ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp black pepper
- 4 tbsp Garlic Infused Extra Virgin Olive Oil, divided
- ½ c yellow onion diced fine
- 2 ea garlic cloves, minced
- ¼ tsp red pepper flakes
- 2 oz white wine
- 3 c riced cauliflower
- 2 oz chicken stock
- 3 tbsp flat leaf parsley, chopped
- to taste salt and pepper
How to Make:
- In a large bowl combine parmesan cheese, grated garlic, paprika, dried oregano, salt, and pepper. Mix until well combined.
- Dredge butterflied chicken breasts in the cheese and spice mixture, being sure to pat each side to make sure the mixture spreads.
- In a large sauté pan, heat 2 tbsp of Garlic Infused Extra Virgin Olive Oil over medium-high heat.
- When ripples appear in the oil carefully place the chicken breasts in the pan and sauté for 3 to 4 minutes per side or until golden brown and cooked through.
- Remove from the pan and allow to rest covered.
- In the same pan add the remaining Garlic Infused Olive Oil along with the onion, garlic, and red pepper flakes. Sauté for 3 to 4 minutes stirring frequently.
- Deglaze with the white wine and add the riced cauliflower. Sauté for an additional 3 to 4 minutes then add the chicken stock and chopped parsley.
- Cook until stock evaporates and the cauliflower is tender.
- Season with salt and pepper. Serve with the rested chicken breast.
More from: recipes