Join us for a tour of our facility and orchard! Education is a focus for us, and we love sharing our unique story. Schedule your tours of the orchard & mill by clicking here, we offer tours on Friday & Saturday, and would love to have you, or host your whole group.
**SPECIAL TOUR TIMES FOR SPRING BREAK**
11:30am & 1:30pm EVERYDAY 3/20 - 3/26 (WE ARE NOT OPEN ON TUESDAY 3/21 AND NO TOURS WILL BE HELD THEN)
SPRING BREAK TOURS DURING THE WEEK ARE WALK-IN ONLY. ARRIVE 15-20 MINUTES EARLY TO RESERVE YOUR TICKETS.
IF YOU ARE JOINING US ON A REGULARLY SCHEDULED FRIDAY OR SATURDAY TOUR YOU CAN BUY YOUR TICKETS BELOW
SIGNUP FOR A TOUR!
TOUR INFORMATION & PRICING
- Cost: $6 per person
- Length: 45 - 60 minute guided tour of our orchard & mill
- Times: FRIDAY & SATURDAY 11:30am, 12:30pm, 1:30pm & 2:30pm
- Purchase tickets at the counter when you arrive.
- The tour is limited to 25 people and tickets are first come first serve.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Arrive at the designated meeting area with purchased ticket before the tour start. Late attendees will have to wait until the next scheduled tour.
- Wear shoes that you don't mind getting dirty. We will take a brief walk into the orchard.
- In bad weather conditions the entire tour will be held inside.
Private tours can be scheduled during the week as our schedule allows. Please call the store @ 512-607-6512 or email firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like more information.
For all other questions please call the store @ 512-607-6512 or email email@example.com
Once you have completed the tour, finish up in our tasting room where you can sample all our products. We offer free tasting for any size group, please call ahead for groups larger than 12. Click Here for more information on our Tasting Room.