Join Texas Hill Country Olive Company at our olive orchard in Dripping Springs, Texas to tour our facility, where we produce our award winning Extra Virgin Olive Oil and balsamic vinegar. The tour is an educational walk through the start of our venture and the flourishing Texas Olive Industry. We explain how we harvest and press the olives on site and educate our guests about what makes olive oil "Extra Virgin".
The Texas olive oil orchard tour finishes up in our tasting room where you can sample all of our olive oils and balsamic, as well as, browse our gift shop or dine in our bistro. Our guests love to walk through the olive trees and enjoy the peace and tranquility of the Hill Country.
We host three public tours a day on Friday & Saturday, rain or shine.
For more information and to purchase tickets click the button below.
TOUR INFORMATION & PRICING
- Cost: $6 per person
- Length: 60 - 90 minute guided tour of our orchard & mill
- Times: FRIDAY & SATURDAY 11:00am, 12:30pm & 2:00pm
- Walk-ins are welcome but not guaranteed. Purchase online to guarantee your spot.
- The tour is limited to 25 people and tickets are first come first serve.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Arrive at the designated meeting area with purchased ticket before the tour start.
- Late attendees will have to wait until the next scheduled tour.
- Wear shoes that you don't mind getting dirty.
- We will take a brief walk into the orchard.
- In bad weather conditions the entire tour will be held inside.
Private tours can be scheduled during the week as our schedule allows. Please call the store at 512-607-6512 or email firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like more information.
We are about 1:30 from downtown San Antonio, Texas
We are about 40 minutes from downtown Austin, Texas
We are about 20 minutes from Bella Vista Ranch in Wimberley, Texas