Hatch Green Chile Bread
3 ea large eggs
1 c Hatch Green Chile Infused Extra Virgin Olive Oil
1 ¾ c sugar
2 tsp vanilla extract
1 tsp salt
2 c grated fresh zucchini, packed
3 c all-purpose flour
2 tsp cinnamon
1/8 tsp fresh grated nutmeg
1 tsp baking soda
½ tsp baking powder
½ c chopped nuts, pecans or walnuts
1 c golden raisins
1. Preheat oven to 350.
2. In a large bowl whisk together eggs, Hatch Green Chile Olive Oil, sugar, vanilla, and salt
until well combined.
3. Fold in grated zucchini and set aside.
4. In a separate bowl, combine flour, cinnamon, nutmeg, baking powder, and baking soda
and stir until well combined.
5. Dump dry ingredients on top of egg mixture and mix with a rubber spatula until partially
6. Fold in chopped nuts and raisins making sure not to over mix.
7. Divide batter between two greased 9x5 loaf pans and bake for 50 to 60 minutes or until a
toothpick inserted to the cent comes out clean. Rotate pans halfway through the cook.
8. Remove from the oven and cool on a wire rack for 15 minutes before removing from the
pan and allow to cool completely.