1 lb broccoli florets
½ ea red onion, sliced
¼ c Blood Orange Olive Oil (substitute any Extra Virgin Olive Oil)
3 oz bleu cheese, crumbled
to taste salt and pepper
1. Preheat oven to 375°.
2. Place broccoli florets and sliced red onion in a large bowl and toss with Blood Orange Olive Oil.
3. Spread on lined baking sheet and season with salt and pepper.
4. Bake for 12-15 minutes or until the broccoli is tender and slightly charred.
5. Sprinkle with crumbled bleu cheese.
6. Serve alongside grilled chicken, steak, or grilled salmon.