Are you tired of the same old boring appetizers? Looking for something that's both easy to make and absolutely delicious? Look no further!
We made this delicious (and easy) baked brie using our Raspberry Balsamic Vinegar and Blood Orange Infused Olive Oil. This combination is both sweet and zesty, and really enhances the flavors of the brie!
The best part about this recipe that it is totally customizable - and we'll give you a bunch of delicious pairing tips at the end!
Easy Baked Brie with Raspberry Orange Balsamic Glaze
- 1 wheel of brie cheese
- 1/4 cup of Raspberry Balsamic Vinegar
- 1/4 cup of brown sugar
- 1/4 cup of chopped walnuts
- 1 sheet of puff pastry
- 1 egg (beaten)
- 1 tablespoon of Blood Orange Infused Olive Oil
- Fresh raspberries to garnish
How to Make: A Step by Step Guide
- Preheat your oven to 400°F (200°C).
- In a small bowl, mix together the balsamic vinegar and brown sugar until well combined. Set aside.
- Roll out the puff pastry sheet on a floured surface and place the wheel of brie cheese in the center.
- Drizzle the EVOO over the top of the brie cheese.
- Spoon the balsamic and brown sugar mixture over the top of the brie cheese.
- Sprinkle the chopped walnuts over the top of the balsamic and brown sugar mixture.
- Fold the edges of the puff pastry sheet up and over the brie cheese, creating a sealed package.
- Brush the beaten egg over the top of the puff pastry.
- Place the brie cheese in the oven and bake for 20-25 minutes, or until the puff pastry is golden brown and the brie cheese is melted and bubbly.
- Remove from the oven and let cool for a few minutes before serving.
Time to Enjoy!
And voila! You now have a delicious and easy-to-make baked brie that's sure to impress your guests. We love the combination of the Blood Orange Infused Olive Oil and the Raspberry Balsamic Vinegar, however there are so many combinations you can play with. Test out the following combinations:
- Basil Infused EVOO and Blackberry Balsamic Vinegar, with fresh blackberries, basil, and lemon zest
- Jalapeño Infused EVOO and White Balsamic Vinegar, with fresh tomatoes and diced jalapeños for a spicy/savory version
- Sola Stella EVOO and Wild Cherry Balsamic Vinegar, with sliced almonds and fresh cherries
- Lemon Infused EVOO and Strawberry Balsamic Vinegar, with lemon zest and fresh strawberries
Plus, the presentation is impressive enough to make it seem like you worked on it all day (when in reality, it only took a few minutes to prepare!).
So go ahead, give this recipe a try and let us know what you think! And don't forget to click below to download your own copy of the recipe.