Texas Orchard Sangria with Cherry Balsamic
Who doesn't love a nice red sangria? It's fruity, refreshing, and great all year around. Want to make yours even more interesting? Add some balsamic to the mix! And guess what? We've got just the recipe for you.
Combine the following:
- 2 - 750ml bottles of full-bodied red wine – i.e., Merlot or Cab
- 2 cups of orange juice
- ¾ cup Wild Cherry Balsamic Vinegar (Raspberry and Strawberry are also great alternatives)
- 2 cups of frozen mixed berries
- 1 orange sliced for garnish
- Chill in the refrigerator for up to an hour before serving.
More from: balsamic cocktail balsamic drink balsamic-vinegar Cocktails Drinks raspberry-balsamic-vinegar red wine sangria strawberry-balsamic-vinegar wild-cherry-balsamic-vinegar
Leave a comment