Deviled eggs are a great and classic party snack for any occasion. But sometimes you just don't have time to craft a whole bunch of deviled eggs for a large group of people.
Enter the deviled egg dip: the perfect way to get that delicious deviled egg flavor without all of the effort.
Plus - it's easier to eat! Just dip your chips, crackers, or veggies and enjoy - no muss no fuss.
What makes our deviled egg dip unique? We use our White Lemon Balsamic Vinegar to get the perfect hint of zest and sweetness.
So keep reading to learn how to make this delicious dip!
Deviled Egg Dip with White Lemon Balsamic Vinegar
by Chef Ricky
- 8 hard boiled eggs
- 1/4 cup of mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup White Lemon Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 tbsp mustard
- 1 chopped pickle
- dash of hot sauce
- pinch of paprika
- salt and pepper to taste
- chives to garnish
- Begin by peeling the hard-boiled eggs and chopping them into small pieces.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the chopped hard-boiled eggs with 1/2 cup of mayonnaise. Mix until well combined and smooth.
- Add 1/4 cup of White Lemon Balsamic Vinegar to the mixture. Mix well.
- Incorporate 1 tbsp of mustard into the dip.
- Fold in the chopped pickles.
- Add a dash of hot sauce. Adjust the amount according to your desired level of spiciness.
- Season the dip with salt and pepper to taste. Start with a small amount and adjust as needed.
- Garnish with a pinch of paprika and freshly chopped chives.
- Refrigerate the dip for at least 30 minutes before serving.
- Serve the Deviled Egg Dip with your favorite dippables.
Time to Enjoy!
We hope you and your guests enjoy this deviled egg dip! It's delicious when served with some fresh veggies, or even homemade potato chips!
You can even enjoy it as a variation of an egg salad sandwich. There are so many options!
Looking for other party dips to serve to your friends and loved ones? Try some of these:
Don't forget to click below to download your own copy of the recipe!