1 loaf country-style sourdough bread, cut into 1-inch cubes
¼ c Super Greek Extra Virgin Olive Oil
1 lb freestone peaches (yellow or white), cut in half with pit removed
1 lb assorted cherry tomatoes, halved
½ ea large red onion, sliced thin
½ c kalamata olives halved
¼ c ea fresh basil and mint leaves, cut into thin ribbons
1 tbsp shallot, minced
½ c Apricot Balsamic Vinegar
½ oz red wine vinegar
1 tsp dijon mustard
1 c Super Greek Extra Virgin Olive Oil
to taste salt and pepper
1. Begin by tossing torn bread pieces with ¼ c Super Greek Extra Virgin Olive Oil. Place in a large sauté
pan over medium-high heat and stir until the bread begins to brown and get crisp. Remove from the pan
2. To grill peaches, cut peaches in half and remove the pit. Heat grill or grill pan to high and place peaches
flesh side down on the hot grill for about 4 minutes until seared. Remove from the heat and cut into
3. Combine grilled peaches, tomatoes, red onion, olives, toasted bread, and fresh herbs into a large bowl
and gently toss.
4. In a separate bowl whisk together shallots, Apricot Balsamic, red wine vinegar, and Dijon mustard.
Once well combined, drizzle in 1 c Super Greek Extra Virgin Olive Oil to make the vinaigrette. Season
with salt and pepper.
5. Drizzle vinaigrette over salad and toss gently to coat.