Get ready for the summer bounty from the Texas Gulf Coast with this quick and easy recipe. Great as an appetizer or for a party, our Sizzling Garlic Shrimp can be served over rice or pasta for a quick and easy weekday dinner.
Sizzling Garlic Shrimp
5 ea garlic cloves, sliced thin
1 tsp crushed red pepper flakes
1 tsp paprika
1 lb shrimp, peeled and deveined
1-2 tbsp lemon juice
1-2 tbsp white wine
to taste salt and pepper
2 tbsp chopped chives or parsley
- Heat Terra Verde Extra Virgin Olive Oil in sauté pan over medium heat until warm.
- Add garlic, red pepper, and paprika and heat for 1-2 minutes until fragrant.
- Increase the heat to high and add the shrimp. Sauté for 3-4 minutes.
- Add lemon juice, white wine and cook for another minute until the shrimp are pink and cooked though.
- Garnish with chopped chives or parsley.
Share this post
- 0 comment
- Tags: Garlic, Recipe, Shrimp, Terra Verde, Terra Verde Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Texas Olive Oil