Strawberry season is upon us! It's the time of year for fresh salads with bright flavor, simple ingredients, and a whole lot of delicious strawberries.
Strawberry and lemon are one of our all-time favorite fruit combinations. It's the perfect balance of sweet and sour, berry and citrus, and it goes well in so many dishes and drinks.
We love this combination so much, that every Summer we bring back our Lemonade Stand Balsamic Vinegar. It tastes like Summer in balsamic form, and we look forward to it every year! It tastes exactly like a strawberry lemonade and one dash will transform any dish.
To make things even more exciting, Chef Jen has created one of your new favorite dressings using the Lemonade Stand Balsamic! Combined with our Lemon Infused Olive Oil, sweet strawberries, and fresh lemon juice, it truly is the perfect way to enjoy the flavors of Summer. A delicious dressing on top of a green salad? Sign us up!
Finding this recipe when our Lemonade Stand is sold out? Don't fret! Our Strawberry or White Lemon Balsamic Vinegars would make wonderful substitutions while creating this simple and delicious vinaigrette.
Homemade salad dressing is not only easy to make, but it's often so much healthier than your grocery store dressings because it uses fresh ingredients. So keep following to learn how to make this easy Strawberry Vinaigrette recipe yourself!
Strawberry Vinaigrette with Fresh Fruit & Lemon Olive Oil
by Chef Jen
- 10 fresh strawberries
- 1/2 cup Lemonade Stand Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 cup Lemon Infused Olive Oil
- 1 lemon, juiced and zested
- 1/4 cup white vinegar
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Place all ingredients in a blender, mix well.
- Top your favorite salad, or store in an airtight container or mason jar for future use.
Time to Enjoy!
We hope you love this strawberry vinaigrette salad dressing as much as we do! Having trouble deciding what exactly to pair it with? Check out our trusty guide above for some foods to try with your new favorite balsamic.
But, to make it even easier, here are a few suggestions for the perfect salad to try with this homemade dressing:
- Strawberry Spinach Salad: fresh strawberries, baby spinach, red onion, walnuts, goat cheese (we love fried goat cheese), sweet berries.
- Summer Caprese: burrata or mozzarella, fresh tomato, basil, fresh strawberries.
- Mediterranean Salad: leafy greens, cucumbers, feta cheese, chickpeas, grilled chicken.
- California Salad: avocado, sunflower seeds, strawberries, salad greens, quinoa, oranges.
- Fruit Salad: ripe strawberries, fresh berries, bananas (pairs great over yogurt).
Want to find some other ways to use your new Lemonade Stand Balsamic Vinegar? Try it in a dessert, like strawberry lemon bars, or even in a drink, like a balsamic Arnold Palmer. It's a little bit tart and a whole lot of delicious! It packs a lot of flavor, and even a little goes a long way.
So time to enjoy the flavors of Summer, and download a recipe card of this vinaigrette by clicking below!