This White Lemon Arnold Palmer is our take on a classic with a twist. We've replaced your traditional lemonade with our White Lemon Balsamic Vinegar in the form of a simple syrup!
It adds the most delicious flavor, and we won't look at your usual Arnold Palmer the same way again.
White Lemon Balsamic Arnold Palmer
Balsamic Simple Syrup:
- 2 cups of sugar
- 1 ½ cups of water
- 1 250ml of White Lemon Balsamic Vinegar
- Start with the tea of your choice, not sweetened
- Bring ingredients to a simmer and stir until the sugar has dissolved.
- Let cool in the refrigerator before serving.
- Add 1 cup of your simple syrup to one gallon of fresh tea.
- Simple syrup will keep in an air-tight container for two weeks.
We suggest using one cup of syrup for one gallon of fresh tea. Or you may start off with a half a cup of syrup and adjust to your desired sweetness level.
Candied Lemon Rounds (for garnish):
- Dip thinly cut lemon slices into a small cup of Balsamic Simple Syrup, then place on a sheet pan with parchment paper.
- Sprinkle with sugar of your choice and place in the oven with the broiler on high, heat to a light golden brown, remove and let cool at room temperature.
- Be careful as the broiler can burn the lemon rounds quickly. Keep an eye on them.
Time to Enjoy!
We hope you love our White Lemon Balsamic Arnold Palmers as much as we do! You can make a balsamic simple syrup with any of our balsamic vinegars, so you can go get creative with all of our delicious flavors.
Looking for other uses for your White Lemon Balsamic Vinegar? Try out the following recipes:
Don't forget to click below to download a copy of this recipe to make things even easier: