Blue Cheese Dressing? BORING. Blue Cheese Vinaigrette? Your new favorite dressing.
This recipe, brought to you by Chef Jen, will fully transform your salads, and add a lightness that most blue cheese dressings lack.
Our peppery Super Greek Extra Virgin Olive Oil and Traditional Balsamic perfectly balance the flavorful cheese, and make a creamy dressing that is also light (and healthier than your classic blue cheese dressing).
So keep on reading to learn how to make this easy (and delicious) dressing that will seriously take you 5 minutes!
Easy Blue Cheese Vinaigrette with Texas Olive Oil
by Chef Jen
- 3/4 cups Super Greek Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 3 tablespoons Traditional Balsamic
- 1/2 cup blue cheese (or gorgonzola)
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 3 tablespoons stone ground mustard
- place all ingredients in a blender and blend till smooth
Time to Serve!
Want to make creating this recipe even easier? Click below to print out the recipe!